Alice Alice

very well done

after the opening when it started playing i wasn't shure i was going to like it, but WOW!
after it got going it just blew me away.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHH! i don't understand how anyone could make something this good!!!!! honestly, i cannot even fathom it!!!!!!!!!!

well at any rate good job, very good job!

The Pigeon Ambush The Pigeon Ambush

Stupid Pigeon =P

not bad, very smooth with a story and lots of gore. if i were you i'd just work on the actual animation, the pigeons wing flaps weren't very good. keep it up.

Dan545 responds:

Well you see this pigeon was mildly retarded. Kinda like forrest Gump. That's why his flap looked wierd.

The Mattress Resprung 1/2 The Mattress Resprung 1/2

Evanescence Rocks!!!!!!

your flash was pretty good , overall i did like it but when evanescence started playing at the end it really made me happy :)

T.M.N.T : Rivalry T.M.N.T : Rivalry

pretty good

it's not bad work and you could use the story in a TMNT series. although i would definetly advise using the graphics from your Mutant Ninja Turtles flash. keep on working with the turtles though they are awesome :)

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

simply amazing

this is one off my favorite entry's on newgrounds, my actual favorite being "all your pie". i really wish you would teach me how to animate like you do ....any ways keep up the good work ... SERIOUSLY!